|Net Engine Power||36 kW|
|Operating Capacity||612 kg|
|Operating Weight||2.791 kg|
JCB Skid Steer Loaders
JCB have approached the skid steer loader design with a unique perspective. Using inspiration from their class-leading LOADALL telescopic handler range, they designed the skid steer loader with a completely fresh layout: a single boom and side entry.
This innovative engineered machine ensures that our skid steer:
- Is the World’s safest skid steer loader.
- Visibility is 60% better than the competition.
- Has a cab size 46% larger than the average competition on a small platform.
- Based off of the SAE Service Audit scores, has 24% better serviceability on large platforms, 21% on small platforms.
- Is the most efficient skid steer on the market, with up to 16% better fuel consumption.
Choose your machine below for more information on the World’s safest skid steer loader.
Choose the right equipment
A skid steer loader can be used for several different purposes. In agriculture, it is often used to do heavy lifts, transport and other day to day tasks. A skid steer loader can with the right equipment also be used for alternative jobs like mowing, hedge cutting, snow plowing and much more.
Our team of skilled consultants can guide you the right skid steer loader. So you get the machine that fits exactly to your job tasks. Furthermore, we can help you to get the right equipment so you get the optimal use out of your machine.
Contact Nicolaisen & Larsen A/S on tel. +45 70 10 12 14 and get the help you need to find your next JCB machine.